Monday, March 17, 2008

little green blobs

I like food in general but I'm not a big fan of vegetables, sure I eat few like cucumbers or lettuce with the right salsa fresh tomatoes, carrots and a few others, if prepared in a certain manner but in general I don't like it but there are few that stands disgustingly above the rest. Like most vegetables it's green and like most vegetables I don't like it, not as a side dish or on it's own, I'm talking about peas, yes little green peas that destroys the flavor of a perfectly good food, they destroy the flavor in mashed potatoes, fried rice, steak and just about any food I can think of. 

Peas has an extremely overpowering smell and flavor which causes any food too loose it's distinct taste, it doesn't enhance the flavor it kills it, like what chlorine does to people in confined spaces. In fact any food that requires peas in its recipe probably has no taste or it was too awful to begin with.

Yes I hate peas, I hate peas like I hate ultra right-wing conservatives in fact I think they're somehow related.

No comments: